Fingerfood Catering: terms and conditions
Prices are subject to change without notice.
A bond is required, this is a varied amount depending on the number of platters. The bond is refunded after the return of equipment to our O'Connor premises. Deductions will be made for loss or damage.
50% deposit is required to confirm your booking balance of payment is required 7 days prior to the event by direct deposit into our bank account or by cash. You can also make arrangements to pay cash on the day, however please ensure you have the correct amount as our staff do not carry change.
This policy is valid for online, email and phone catering orders
- A $50 administration fee will be deducted from the deposit for all cancellations
- An event and/or order may be cancelled with no charges up to nine (9) full business days prior to the event
- Specialty food items are non-refundable – veal, seafood etc
- Up to and including 8 days prior to event, 50% of the catered food is non-refundable
- 5 to 7 Days prior to event, 75% of the catered food is non-refundable
- Day of event and 4 Days prior to event, 100% of the catered food is non refundable
- 1 to 2 Days prior to event client may re-schedule catered food, however perishable items and incurred additional expenses (administration, staff etc.) may be deducted from the deposit. Deposit balance will be credited toward the new date. If new date is cancelled then 50% of the deposit will not be refunded.
- Refunds are the sole discretion of Finger Food Catering. Although an event may be cancelled or rescheduled, Finger Food Catering reserves the right to allow for consulting and coordinating costs to be deducted from any deposit
- Refunds will be actioned periodically
Delivery charges start at $55 (rate varies depending on suburb), or food may be picked up from our premises.
Fully trained, professional catering staff are available on request at a cost of $45 per hour (minimum of 3 hours)
A comprehensive range of catering equipment is available for hire.
GST is included in prices